 Off-Topic / Debate / 10223
  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

Ideally: I want to live in a world where we wouldn't have a question like this. Reality: That still isn't the world we live in, but the world is what we make of it! :) I am proud to say that I am the fine product of all three factors: Arab father / (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Be proud of that country, no matter what it is... (...) Hear hear. I think it's a testimony to your upbringing (that is, to your parents) and your own inner strength that you have risen above the prejudices of others, for the most part, (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)