 Off-Topic / Debate / 10152
  (canceled)

  Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate

For what it's worth, here's my opinion on this: 1. I don't have a problem with flying the MichLUG banner at the event. I don't have a problem with not flying the MichLUG banner. What I have a problem with is the tone of this debate and the fact that (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate

I thank you Peter for still wanting to participate. This is a dumb issue to debate over. Personally I have said many times I don’t care if the Michlug “logo” is used or not. Like I said I just need a lot of people to set up a big display. This all (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)