 Off-Topic / Debate / 10103
  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Then what are you willing to acknowledge, beyond what we've seen here? There's no reason in this long .debate to think that Larry's wrong on that score. (...) The past should be absolutely crucial in considering "the real world." The problem (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) The point I think I am failing to acknowledge is that Britain’s past is any justification for Israel to torture and murder today. Although, I am sure it would make a very convenient defence / smokescreen. (...) Yes, but considering the past is (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)