 Off-Topic / Debate / 10074
  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Don't need to read it I already know it. So, could you please reread my post and several other previous ones? I ALREADY said that Turkey is not wanted. I already said that I BELIEVE PUTTING TURKEY IN IS NOT GOOD FOR ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY RIGHT (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) You are completely clueless again. I neither said nor mean anything like that. All I tried to explain is was you are not defending human rights, you are just musterbating. Continue, though. It is quite relieving I believe. And for the EU issue (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) I believe I understand the differnce between defending human rights & and masterbation. (...) You are quite wrong. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) I still didn't get this impression, though. (...) So, seeing that you tend to prefer simple two-three word answers instead of making a point, could you able to explain two simple questions as How and Why? Especially, when and if EU politicians (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Then perhaps it is you who does not understand the difference (...) Turkey would have to bring its legislation in line with the EU. I read a poll yesterday in the Guardian which said Turkey was the nation which was least likely to join. (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) That is your opinion. (...) Yes. (...) If Turkey's legislation is not in line with the EU, Joe could take Turkey to court. Read the papers, it happens to EU members when they do not implement legislation. (...) Banning the use use by UK forces (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)