 Off-Topic / Debate / *8901 (-5)
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I'm not dictating. Not now, not ever. That (not dictating) is a longstanding and consistent position I've held, you can check back as far as you like... back to the very start of LUGNet(tm), and farther. Note that I distinguish between things (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

I'm stepping out onto shaky ground here as I have to admit that I've only been sparatically(sp?) following the whole "Christianity/Darwin.../Religion" debate except I have been reading the "Macro Evolution" thread thoroughly- but I will now step in (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G7KAE9.MFt@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't (and don't) dispute your rights. (...) a (...) his (...) I don't accept that at all. Anyone who wants to express their opinion in a public forum (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

Jon and Bruce are exasperating each other without getting very far, so I thought I'd go back to the beginning of the thread and look at Jon's original statements. I may be falling into his trap, that's OK. I've done it to him before so I guess it's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) No Bruce - give me a break - if you can't establish the basis for a discussion there is no discussion. I'll be glad to backup my claims when I make them. For the 4th time - Do you accept my statements as descriptive of the key questions of the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact