 Off-Topic / Debate / *7431 (-5)
  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G3tJ8p.446@lugnet.com... (...) "wrong"? (...) at (...) Having read what I just wrote in this forum regarding education and child rearing are you still so selfless to say, "Who am I to argue (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Parental strategies? (was: Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne)

Thanks Chris for addressing that which is too rarely looked at. Children no more need a master on Earth than a master in heaven. Most people do not understand the purpose of the mind and have no concept of how to kindle its fire. I think you have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

I'm at the near point of avoiding this group altogether. I personally wish Scott and Larry would just killfile each other and be done with it. While I side mostly with Larry, the way this "discussion" is being handled is useless and pointless. Larry (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott and Larry write: (...) [snip] (...) This is great! "You say something and I'll pay attention and we'll talk about it." "No, you" "No, you" etc... The basic fact is that you're both right. Since I largely agree with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

(...) This is common. Tough choices are made at the start of the life of a government, implementing then is often uncomfortable. By the time the election comes round, the “tough choice” will be producing results. (...) Not really. Thatcher started (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact