 Off-Topic / Debate / *6491 (-5)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 20 - Sep 26, 2000

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G17EzI.EK1@lugnet.com... (...) S@H (...) fly.:-) (...) Hey Jude, Too many Indians, not enough chiefs? Have fun! John (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) Chiming in a bit late here. As usual, it's not regulation that's needed, per se, but some encouragement of responsibility. That super high SUV driver needs to be responsible for things his SUV causes. I would posit that no-fault insurance (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 20 - Sep 26, 2000

(...) <snip> Here is the answer to the racism debate! OK, it is Duplo, but still... My plan is to start an argument about Fort Legoredo and see if they do a S@H special with it. Fort Legoredo was the greatest set ever. There you go now the fur will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Check out the reliablity ratings of a Miata vs. a Suburban - I'll be picking you up. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fit your Suburban in my trunk, but we'll have a great time zipping around corners without rolling over. I promise only to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) I guess you're right - We don't have the hot temperatures up here that (combined with underinflation?) seem to trigger the Firestone mishaps. Just yesterday, right outside my window, a little Sprint was rear-ended by a big Dakota 4x4. It (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact