 Off-Topic / Debate / *5186 (-5)
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

"Richard Franks" <spontificus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fs6x33.FyG@lugnet.com... (...) I think this should just end. The whole thing is going nowhere fast. I think everyone made some valid points when this all started, now all that is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Somewhere in the deep dark dank depths of .debate... hopefully :) Richard (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!

(...) Well I'll try to be more constructive this time :) I think Huw is right - cropping the LEGO logo and using it arbitarily on your page is a bit like designing your own car, and putting Rolls Royce badges on it? Scanning published content is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!

Hi Great a blue block I am starting to get a bit worried now, the Legofair page on Lego says the logo's must not be shown, Now Huw suggest it may applies to standalone logo's but not pictures with the logo on it, say like a manual Would it be ok if (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Richard raises an interesting point, one which I hope the advent of LEGO Direct will adequately address. I've been geeting the irrits reading this particular debate (why hasn't it moved to .off-topic.debate yet?) with you guys complaining (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact