 Off-Topic / Debate / *4031 (-5)
  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

First off all replys to this have been set to off-topic.debate (...) Mr. Jezek, I happen to think your steriotyping of the American culture is appalling. First, have you ever been to the U.S. and second have you ever lived in the U.S. If not you (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts?

(...) Did you also see 12 Heads In A Duffle Bag the same night? No wait, that's 8 heads, nevermind. ;) I saw that this movie was coming on TV the other night but missed it. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts?

<snipped intro stuff> (...) I've found that content in dreams doesn't necessarily correlate with feeling. I've seen some "very bad" stuff, and have been unaffected by it, and I also once had a dream about smurfs that scared me senseless; I remember (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

(...) Flippantly: Who cares? More seriously, any number of things. Mad Hatter may have decided the novelty wore off and went on to torment some other group. He or she may be posting under another pseudonym on RTL but is behaving more maturely. It (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How do you copyright your own work?

Christopher Masi wrote in message <389280F9.9614A862@c...ne.edu>... (...) An arrangement of bricks would in most cases not be copyrightable. A design patent would be what would protect it. However, if your creation reaches the point of being a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact