 Off-Topic / Debate / *2921 (-5)
  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) I should have realised it sooner. However, it's best to remember, that when discussing theory, it's best to think in "theoretical" boxes rather than actual ones. (...) Heh. (...) They're quite possibly fairly irrelevant on Lugnet, what with it (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Nitpick: Usury. (...) Because moneylending is as close as anything can get to being the one thing that makes this world possible. Do you know how many more times there is "virtual" money compared to real-world assets? Where do you think Intel, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Adventurer Maps

(...) What about the theory that the blocks are a type of cement? That they were poured into place? I don't remember who put forth that theory, but it was on one of the (numerous) shows about the pyramids. Jeff P.S. Did you know that Europe/Africa (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Adventurer Maps

Nephilim wrote in message ... (...) the (...) and (...) the (...) we? (...) it (...) I find this interesting. I didn't check the link, but the quote above has a certain je ne sais quoi. While it sounds good, its not believable. Just because five (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Non-LEGO Tax Debate - Was:(Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?)

To all, I think we have debated on taxes a lot from off.topic.debate, I know I chimed in my views as well. It is one of those things that no one really likes all that well, and I for one, would like to see the government go back to the roots which (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact