 Off-Topic / Debate / *221 (-5)
  Re: lugnet.religion.flame

Also sprach Mike Stanley: : Makes no difference to me what everyone else believes. Not my : business unless they try to tell me what to believe. ... and notably, you and I have never gotten into an argument about religion and faith. That's my point. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lugnet.religion.flame

(...) Well....probably. (...) Depends if you wish to take everything on faith regarding "weopans of mass destruction" from just *one* inspector. Sure there is a lot of stalling and attempts to block their legitimate work.... The timing is the only (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lugnet.religion.flame

(...) Those are real missiles, and could hurt many innocent as well, not some sort of "cigars" which causes only one person (the woman) crying [with pleasure] Selçuk (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lugnet.religion.flame

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, the terrorist leader should have been tortured to death long ago. Moz (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lugnet.religion.flame

(...) I agree - sort of. My experience has also been that there are more 'believers'(1) who start these flame wars, however, I've noticed that once they start, the majority of the participents (and the bulk of the volume) are from 'non-believers' (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact