 Off-Topic / Debate / *201 (-5)
  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) What about those who send you thousands of bricks? (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) Thanks, but please no idol worship (or idle worship either, for that matter).... My feet are made of clay. :-) (and still have brick imprints from the last time I stepped on one). However, if I WERE a god, why then, I'd have all the train (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) premise (...) I had feared this might have been the interpretation, thought about it as I wrote it, but decided to leave it in. Vastly more superior....open to interpretation as to what comprises "vastly more," (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) OK, since Larry is more elequent than myself and arguably better educated, does this mean that he is superior to me and thus my god? I now bow down to the Great Larry. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

Richard Dee wrote: < Jesus existed.> Agreed. < Jesus was not the son of god.> Agreed. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact