 Off-Topic / Debate / *18451 (-5)
  Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?

(...) I agree that Sinai is a large lump of land. However, it was [reluctantly] handed back to *Egypt* - not the *Palestinians*. (...) Barak's offer was empty (it had to be ratified in a referendum). He knew Arafat could not accept it. Even so, what (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Dealing with the problem

Larry, Take a look at the current fuss. Look at what started it. You should hang your head in shame rather that cause more fuss. It may be a cultural thing, but personally I think sniggering and name-calling is far more “anti-social” than my alleged (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Dealing with the problem

(...) Good analysis, Bruce, but it's not enough that just you ignore him, or that just I ignore him. For off-topic.debate to truly be enjoyable, it's necessary that EVERYONE ignore him, and manage to do so consistently. This is necessary because if (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) I work in a Nordic company, and my experience is that people from Norway have an advatage when speaking in Scandinavian forums: They can understand both Swedish and Danish. Danes, on the other hand, can usually not understand the other (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

You're right: danish must be the most mumbled language in the world.... Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H6Bsos.JpL@lugnet.com... (...) hear it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact