 Off-Topic / Debate / *16521 (-5)
  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) I thought you were going to start arguing that Santa was not real. I am glad you didn't cause Suz would end up with having to deal with a possible flame war. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Santa's Postal Code (was: other stuff)

(...) Reality doesn't suck; it just predates Trudeau. :) (URL) postal code has been H0H 0H0 for more than 20 years, and for the last 18 years, postal volunteers help Santa answer his mail; last year over 1 million letters were answered in 26 (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hosed?

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:GwzCEv.KLL@lugnet.com... (...) One assumes you can find out the correct size of tyre for the vehicle? Surely in the manual? At least then you would know who was lying, Sears or the Ford (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press

(...) Let’s start with a little more than your say-so. (...) There you go again, inferring all Palestinians are terrorists. The USA is "fixed on terrorism" as it has only just woken up to it. Much of Europe has been suffering from its effects since (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) Yep, I have no idea if Pierre did anything of the sort--was a brief interlude into 'Dave's Little World (DLW)' wherein Santa is Canadian, I get payed playing EQ, we all get along the world over, and I get LEGO for Christmas every year of my (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact