 Off-Topic / Debate / *15276 (-5)
  Re: Good by Santa... Hello PC

"Kirby Warden" <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message news:GovJGz.87w@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) the (...) Oh geez! Santa is not specifically a part of Christian culture. He's neutral. Both Christians and non-Christians alike have Santa as a part (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Good by Santa... Hello PC

chech this out... (URL) sure it the link will work, if not, then type into your address field. I tried to copy/paste but it seems Lugnet won't allow for this. How do you other folks do links if you can't copy/paste? Anyway, I was of the opinion that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 3 Words For Christmas

(...) answers! (...) more dessert, please more eggnog, please fortifying said eggnog five pounds gained prepare to diet! prepare to shop! after Christmas sales visits to in-laws off to Grandma's continuing family rituals waiting for Santa finally (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: We're all Anoraks on this bus (was Sadness

(...) What, exactly, do you mean by that? I'm really starting to get sick of how you guys are always trying to start something! Chris ;-) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: We're all Anoraks on this bus (was Sadness

(...) Ya know, that describes most people's hobbies to most poeple that don't share them. For example, I find that an excellent descriptor of sports fans. Ugh, I can't imagine a more dreary way to spend a Sunday afternoon than watching football, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact