 Off-Topic / Debate / *1511 (-5)
  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) In what way do you disagree with my take on democracy? It's the rule of the people - by vote - so as long as 51% of the people who vote think it's OK to kill me, then politically (if not morally) it is. Right? Wrong? Libertopia would be an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Photo Radar

(...) Yes, I can tell you right now that I am splitting hairs with respect to this topic. I have very strong opinions about the topic and want to see the government work for every cent that they will get from me on this ticket. I am unsure of how (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

Larry, Like I said, the fetal tissue research I did not like. I think that is a BIG one. You might be surprised, Larry, but here is my views on what you said: 1) According to the Bible, Homosexuality is a sin and is detestable to God. (I can verse (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Perl rules!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) It's a bigger gun, letting you shoot bigger things or alternatively make a larger whole where your foot used to be. I too like Perl, also C++. But my preference is for things like Delphi, Jade or Forte when I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: What happened?

I'll again add my "in Liberatopia, life won't suck because someone will step in and help the needy" comment to Larry's comments below: (...) I would assume that religions which feel that all potential humans should be given their chance will pool (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact