 Off-Topic / Debate / *14601 (-5)
  Bad News! Plane down in NYC

Hi all, It looks like a 767 just went down in Queens New York about five miles from JFK. No one knows anything yet, but I bet this'll be our big news for the day. Hopefully it's a random fluke rather than just the first. Chris (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: All important (was: Amtrak Told to Plan Liquidation)

(...) I think that a security company would typically charge a fee for their services. And their services could include defense against missile attack. So it's just a matter of people feeling properly motivated. Some people are willing to work in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: All important (was: Amtrak Told to Plan Liquidation)

(...) Maybe I'm still not following you here, but I would tend to say yes, the things that are a RESULT of the building's existance ought to be borne by the building users (...) This doesn't follow. Just because some fair thing is hard to do is not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Site

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GMJvx9.1G0@lugnet.com... (...) Uh-huh. It's when people start taking anything seriously it starts to get old, really quickly. Whenever this happens, I highly recommend sticking on some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Site

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GMJw8t.29z@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) College.... (...) Yes, that was a true hassling. I hope you consider yourselves hassled, or else more hasslement will ensue. I am over it. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact