 Off-Topic / Debate / *12986 (-5)
  Re: Infinite Justice

(...) Well, I use it in exchange for words like "actually", which is supposed to be a usage problem. But what is one to do? That's the colloquial usage of the word... On a more serious note, is no one going to take issue with what I have proffered (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Infinite Justice

(...) I suppose "Operation Give Peace A Chance" would be more to your liking? Of course the designation is hyperbolic, and of course it's over-the-top, and of course it's propaganda-ish. That's the whole point of giving the operation a designation. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) Sorry--your knowledge of scripture is more complete than mine. I'll need to re-check my sources. (...) That's not a bad point, but it is a fundamental sticking point for some people. The notion that the OT was a book predicting Christ's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Tale of bravery from fourth plane

"Bill Farkas" <wolfe65@msn.com> wrote in message news:GJy3I8.1C4@lugnet.com... (...) Rumours still persist that the fourth plane might have been shot down This from todays Independent, a quality UK broadsheet. (URL) to the report, the US government (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) A bullet through every green turban you see. (Or whatever.) I'm not advocating this action, merely answering the question. Chris (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact