 Off-Topic / Debate / *12621 (-5)
  Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJLyB5.1oE@lugnet.com... (...) 1. Assassination squads. Are small hit teams more likely to get though to the precise target? Don't admit you do it either, so you can't create a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorting Air Safety (Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them)

(...) What is being proposed is not Air safety but Defense against forign (or possibly domestic) attack. Defending the people is a primary function of any governnment even under the most libertarian models. Lester (Who almost always agrees with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Sorting Air Safety (Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them)

It appears to me that your post is nothing but a troll for a bunch of angry replies... but I may be wrong. (...) I'm glad you have broken your own moratorium Larry, I have been waiting to ask you if you still think removing federal involvement in (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

(...) Neither could I resist making the somewhat sad statement in the first place. The irony was that I lived near a toffee factory which emitted a saliva inducing sickly sweet aroma at times when I couldn't actually buy toffee (or Mars Bars) in the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them

To the people who think that the subject line isn't the right way to view what needs to be done now, I would invite you to suggest another course of action. Ignoring the problem isn't going to work. Appeasement isn't going to work. Sanctions aren't (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact