 Off-Topic / Debate / *10591 (-5)
  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I do a lot of work with TNC myself, and all I can say is the stuff they do is simply amazing- both on the surface and behind the scenes. -chris (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A Jeffers factoid or two

I hear what you are saying Larry. I few months ago I would have agreed. However, now that Bush is in power I am not so sure. Events last week show that perheps there is a difference between the the big 2: (URL) may well have saved the US $60bn tax (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A Jeffers factoid or two

(...) Sigh. Sorry for reading that too quickly the first time and getting all excited over nothing... Ho hum, more of the same. I think there should be only two car companies, GM and Ford, and that they ought to share all their engineering and (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back... (Clarified! )

"A. Mark Wilburn" <amwilburn@iname.com> wrote in message news:GE27CG.8zq@lugnet.com... (...) Well said. I agree 100%. -Tim (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact