 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 937 (-5)
  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) Mega Blok gladiator sounds pretty cool. I have some of the knights and vikings. $20.00 sounds a little steep to get one mini--fig, though. I don't have much interest in the "Blok Bots." I also have knock off minifigs from Tyco (red and blue, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Roller Coaster

(...) dream (...) was (...) In my excitement I totally forgot... Based on the box I saw at the store It looks like the roller coaster cars will hold mini-figs. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Roller Coaster

I have wanted Lego to produce a roller coaster set since I was 8. This new K'nex roller coaster looks way better than their first one. It actually prompted me to buy my first small set of K'nex. Now that I know Lego can be built around K'nex I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tente on eBay

(URL) not my auctions, I don't know the sellers, and I have no intention of bidding, but I thought some of my fellow clone-fans might be interested. Dave! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

I was in Walmart Friday night and as I was just about to leave the Lego aisle when I notoced a new Mega Bloks set up on the top of the shelf. The box hadn't been priced yet but scaned at $19.97. The set is #9358 Gladiator & Lion. It comes with 2 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact