 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 892 (-10)
  Re: Anyone else seen this?

(...) This sounds very cool Dave -- if you can bring it along to the next Studfest I may have to take it off your hands. And it's not a rip-off, it's a compatible building system, okay! --DaveL (poor chess player, big chess fan) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  WTB: Legend Lion's Kingdom, and Griffon's Hide Out MISB

Hey Y'all: I seem to recall someone, perhaps an Australian, commenting that these sets were still available on retail shelves. I am interested in one of the Lion's Kingdom sets and HUGELY interested in two of the Griffon's Hide Out set. Anyone out (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tente - alive and well?

(...) Anyone know how to order these from the US? Russell (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Nifty clone MOC's (not mine)

These may have been posted elsewhere, but I just found them, and I think they're some rather nice clone MOC's: (URL) Pierre Lecuyer is around, stand up and take credit for your work! Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tente - alive and well?

(...) Welcome! There's always room for another supporter of clone brands! 8^) Sadly, Tente is not LEGO-compatible, but it's really close in some ways. The 2x4 brick has nearly the same dimensions, but the stud height and width are different, so the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tente - alive and well?

Okay, educate me. These sets look good. But, is Tente compatible with Lego, or is it a stand-alone product? What about quality? Your opinions are appreciated. Alan (always looking for cost effective - i.e. cheap - ways to expand the building (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tente - alive and well?

(...) Shweet! I like that Bismarck (although it is, um, a bit off-proportioned...). This is one clone that has long deserved another chance! best LFB (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tente - alive and well?

It sure does. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  tente - alive and well?

i just got a tip from somebody about tente in production (URL) promising (ordering from europe). ..joseph g (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Diablock: D3-Gigantis!

(...) -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact