 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 891
WTB: Legend Lion's Kingdom, and Griffon's Hide Out MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:09:24 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I seem to recall someone, perhaps an Australian, commenting that these sets
were still available on retail shelves.  I am interested in one of the
Lion's Kingdom sets and HUGELY interested in two of the Griffon's Hide Out set.

Anyone out there see any of these recently?

Thanks in advance,

Hop-Frog