 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 857
856  |  858
Subject:
Bill & Ted (was re: ANZAC Brikwars: the undefinitive riposte)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

(If I'm lucky, I'll get some early prototype shots of Bill or Ted up tonight)

Hey hey!

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/esp/esp-4.htm

First pics.  The production models are only a little different (better
landing gear, detailed underside). 18l x 6w x 6h cargo bay (limited by the
octagonal rear door).  Perfect for a squad of 9 heavily armed especially
cross piratical space dudes out for a pleasant afternoon's chaos and mayhem.
Yes, they are 90% trimegabrikium, the thinking starship designer's hull
material of choice.

In other news, the heavy attack rowboats got finished tonight - ingloriously
ugly brutes :-)  Shots tomorrow (all things being equal, as they so seldom
are). Special thanks on the attack rowboats to James, who led me off in this
most enjoyable design direction, and Alpha Team, for furnishing the
necessary parts ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...