 Local / Australia / 5409
ANZAC Brikwars: the definitive post.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:23:19 GMT

Who: All STUDS, SLUGS and associated hangers-on and ne'er-do-wells
What: Brikwars and maybe even pizza.
When: 11am to 4pm, ANZAC day, 25th April, 2001.
Where: Robert Menzies College 136 Herring Road North Ryde, Sydney, Australia
Why: Who needs a reason for pizza or ABS carnage?
How: Just rock up. If you can bring two (or more) 16x16 (or bigger)
baseplates of buildings (or other assorted solid scenery) this would really
be appreciated. Bring some troops or use some of the ones I'll provide.
Bring a watch ('cause brikwars can take ages, we'll start spot on 11:30 and
finish exactly at 4pm regardless of who's winning). Though you feel like
hang around after 4pm cool, we'll keep going and have pizza after. (or
similar for the cheesy-topping-phobic).
If you haven't played brikwars and want to know what we're on about see
http://www.brikwars.com/brikwars/contents.htm
If you don't know what a STUD is see here
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3024 (the stud is the thing on
the top...)
or here
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/welcome.htm
Questions? please direct them to jehowse@yahoo.com or reply to this message.

James (who is charging up his seige rifles as he posts)