 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 850
Re: Hi Everyone! (esp. Richard)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
Hi everyone!
My name is Zac Soden. I am 16 years old and live on the sunshine coast in
Queensland. I have been a Lego maniac all of my life and are a keen
collector of Star Wars sets.

http://www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/  - thats my universe (still not fininshed)

Well I worked it out, Richard :)

see you all soon

Zac Soden

Good work Zac :-)  Nice to have you here.  I note that Zac would probably
also be up for some BrikWars if there were other proponents north of the
border...

Richard
Still baldly going...