 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 827 (-5)
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Well, Ritvik really packs those boxes, so you'll probably only have to buy 2 or 3 to accumulate that many! 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Like it or not, the price trade off make MB sets worth the investment in some cases. For me, since MB dropped their Castle range, I buy them for parts. However, if TLC were to drop Castle this year, it would be a good time for a MB Castle (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) AFAIK, most MB users are AFOB (Bricks, Blocks, Building), rather than fans of the Ritvik range per se. I'd say most are AFOLs who are willing to make a slight trade off in terms of quality and LEGOness to obtain large quantities of the bricks (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Being both a avid AFOL and a O gauge collector and operater (notice O gauge, not Lionel) I will agree to a point. Yes, until the late 1980s, Lionel dominated the market irrgardless of what the others were producing, then along came some of the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (Lego and MB compared)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes a wonderfully rich review of the MB ProBuilder line: (...) Interesting. This has to be a new phenomenon. The last MB set I bought Creature Seekers Naval Command had numerous parts that kept (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact