 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 810
  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) I don't mind clone bashing (for lack of a better phrase) in the regular groups, or comparisons between clones and LEGO, if it helps AFOLs. What makes me ill is seeing reviews of clone brands seep into lugnet.reviews (I think that happened only (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Speaking of which, the unofficial count of officially unofficial clone.dat's is now about 310, and I'm just polishing off a few linetype 5's before unleashing these non-canon (ie: I don't want them to be misconstrued as official LCad (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) The One True Brand is correct. (...) And it won't pollute anything official to LDraw.org. -Tim (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

Bricks is bricks, Todd. :) The LDLite "0 COLORNAME" command exists mainly to support the colors in the Megabloks Dinosaur sets. Of course, I never told anyone that...some of them thar LCAD folks can git mighty rabid... -gyug (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)