 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 776
Re: MB White House - not produced anywhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:23:57 GMT

Hey hey, I got a response to my MB query on the White House.  Like Kerry, I
got 'not produced', which didn't actually answer my question 'when in
Australia' - pity.  I have asked again.

Not a good sign....

Richard
Still baldly going...