 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 774
Re: MB White House - not produced anywhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:21:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes:
Having seen a White House model in the MegaBloks Pro-Builder catalogue in
one of the sets I recently purchased, I sent an e-mail to MB asking about
its availability in Australia.

According to their reply, the set has not been produced. They did not
indicate if there were any future plans to do so. So those of you who were
hanging out for lots of lovely white bricks, don't hold your breath.

If you are interested in acquiring white bricks, try the MB Pro-Builder Wave
Breaker (the large speed boat). It has a lot of white 2x4 bricks, as well as
some in red and navy blue. It's quite a nice model to build too.

The navy blue is a real dark navy, maybe the deck of the Val could score some
Corsairs or Hellcats or Helldivers.

However, be warned that the MB white brick is a much more stark arctic white
than Lego white, which looks quite creamy by comparison.

It's an OMO white, wear sunglasses while building brick.

pete.w