 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 773
Re: MB White House - not produced anywhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 04:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes:
According to their reply, the set has not been produced. They did not
indicate if there were any future plans to do so. So those of you who were
hanging out for lots of lovely white bricks, don't hold your breath.

Count yourself blessed to have scored a reply - I sent in three before I
gave up.  Who do these guys think they are?  Lego ?!  ;-)

I note that my first email to them a few months ago met with a quick and
useful response, and that there seems to have been a change since Christmas
- links on the site are also broken in places, which is new.

Soooooo, looking for wave riders.....

Richard
Still baldly going...