 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 767
Re: Glow in the Dark Legos Plastic Blocks ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Karen Ries writes:
I have some glow in the Dark plastic building blocks that work with legos.
They are kinda of clear.  They do not have a name on them.  Can anyone tell
me who makes them or what brand they are or point me in the right direction
to find out.

Karen, I have a couple of 1x1 round bricks that GITD. They were made by
MegaBloks.