 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 707 (-5)
  Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

(...) Wow! I have no idea what they are, but there are plenty of stores in Boston that carry Japanese toys, so maybe they'll crop up in one of them eventually. That said, I got all excited for a second because it seemed like the parts were all (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

It's in Japanese: (URL) knows what they are? Are they only available in Japan? This site is worth browsing around for any mecha fans: (URL) got lots of good quality photos of the newest Japanese mecha toys and models for inspiration. ;) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha)

  "Bricks" (former Byggis) now made in China

While shopping ÖoB in Örnsköldsvik (N. Sweden), I found a pile of Bricks boxes. Where it used to read something like: Made in Sweden by Playbox, Älmhult, there is a self-adhesive label reading: Made in China by (I don't remember...). The bricks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) Really? Cool! What kind of MB parts were used? Does anyone have pictures? Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) And there you have it. Not quite as likely as once thought. (Hmm... I wrote the above weeks ago... I must be getting slower...) Thank you for you word of clarification Todd. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact