 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 697 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!

(...) can (...) Kittyhawk (...) has (...) The (...) who (...) I saw it next to the Mission to mars sets. Pretty neat that they had a major endorsement from harley Davidson like that, it looked pretty neat. Ah, if their quality would go up a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!

Has anyone seen this new ProBuilder set? I got a brief glimpse over the weekend at a local TRU, and it looked pretty cool. As a quick overview, I can say that it has 1300 pieces and comes with some cool, if not especially versatile, chrome pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) guess (...) Given the size of the behemoth-in-progress and the fact that such vessels do not "whoosh" in real life, I think the aim should be to "sail majestically" with it. To that end, avoid any fiddly bits that will easily knock off, add (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) I can't give precise figures, but I'm working on a structure about 30 bricks high composed mostly of MB 2x4 bricks. I noticed the same effect Chris described, in that the first few rows bowed noticeably, but now the whole structure doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Mmmm, I thought it was a nice touch. (...) Armed with my trusty stanley knife, I (heretically - don't tell anyone) trim the baseplate to suit the model - so the model isn't so much fixed to the baseplate, as the baseplate to the model :-) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact