 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 696
    MegaBloks Harley Davidson?! —Dave Schuler
   Has anyone seen this new ProBuilder set? I got a brief glimpse over the weekend at a local TRU, and it looked pretty cool. As a quick overview, I can say that it has 1300 pieces and comes with some cool, if not especially versatile, chrome pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?! —Scott Edward Sanburn
     (...) can (...) Kittyhawk (...) has (...) The (...) who (...) I saw it next to the Mission to mars sets. Pretty neat that they had a major endorsement from harley Davidson like that, it looked pretty neat. Ah, if their quality would go up a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?! —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Delayed to certify the piece count? What does that mean? Are they using the same counting techniques as the USA Presidental elections or something? Someone punches a hole for every piece and then a machine randomly miscounts the number of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)