 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 696
  MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!

Has anyone seen this new ProBuilder set? I got a brief glimpse over the weekend at a local TRU, and it looked pretty cool. As a quick overview, I can say that it has 1300 pieces and comes with some cool, if not especially versatile, chrome pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!

(...) can (...) Kittyhawk (...) has (...) The (...) who (...) I saw it next to the Mission to mars sets. Pretty neat that they had a major endorsement from harley Davidson like that, it looked pretty neat. Ah, if their quality would go up a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!

(...) Delayed to certify the piece count? What does that mean? Are they using the same counting techniques as the USA Presidental elections or something? Someone punches a hole for every piece and then a machine randomly miscounts the number of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)