 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 652 (-5)
  Re: MB sites

(...) Since its Lego that has the finer pieces, maybe a Lego undercarriage..... Richard Still baldly considering unification... (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) Loved the castley stuff, despite not being a castlehead myself, and the comparisons between the carrier and battleship were helpful - thanks. Beyond religious fervour, why would castleheads not be out there buying every carrier and battleship (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB aircraft carriers

(...) Yup, heaps of good pieces and stickers left over, I love it. And I think that the island is held on by tiles to make it possible to remove it more easily for transport and under hull development, and to make the model fall better in a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Searching for MB aircraft carriers in Oz (Re: MB sites)

(...) Cool, thanks (...) Glad you mentioned that, I would have wasted a trip. I'm looking for two carriers and a battleship - anyone seen them? Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.org.au)

  MB White House

In my MB Blue Thunder box, there was the usual MB catalogue. However, this one included a set I've never seen in the shops, a White House (as in USA President's residence). Is this set too new to have been seen? So old it's been dropped from the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact