 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 650
  MB aircraft carriers

(...) Yup, heaps of good pieces and stickers left over, I love it. And I think that the island is held on by tiles to make it possible to remove it more easily for transport and under hull development, and to make the model fall better in a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB aircraft carriers

(...) fall (...) Yes, the adding of the wheels is a bit bizarre. It would have been more logical to do the wheels before commencing any of the above-deck superstructure. But then I wouldn't have built the carrier hull in three parts either. I found (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)