 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 642 (-10)
  Re: MB sites

(...) See below for the URL. Not much in the way of MOC's I'm afraid. I've been tainted by Lego trains lately. :-) (...) I've had to stop buying battleships and carriers. I've got a 112 litre container of grey MB 2 x 4's and it is difficult to move (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) It looks like we are all taking a walk on the wild side. (...) fit (...) When you are finished, please tell me if: * you have a ton of leftover parts (I had over 60 in all shapes and sizes) and leftover stickers * you can explain why the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) Hi Richard, Fancy running into you over here. Do a search on Chris Gray in this newsgroup to find his site, Chris has done an 'Empire State Building' that almost reaches the ceiling. He also has reviews and inventories of the Pro-Builder (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

jsimpson@rice.edu (James Simpson) wrote in <G3ErpE.883@lugnet.com>: (...) The only POOPs in the pictures I've seen are the "Podracer(tm) engines". (Well, I guess there aren't too many other uses for the canopy. ;-) I see lots of rounded bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB sites

Hi all, being a recent-ish convert to the wonder of MegaBloks, and still divining all the huge minifig scale models I can now afford to make, it occurs to me that there may already be some sites with glorious MB enhanced models on show. Thoughts (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Blocks at Woolies

Luton Woolies have loads of Mega Bloks lego scale "PRO BUILDER" sets at £12.99. They are marked "Save £4" I think. These are really big boxes for the money. They have got the big Mega Bloks blocks on offer as well if anyone is interested. Nothing on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

"Overview and Definitions lugnet.com (“LUGNET”) is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and exchanging information about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) AND... (...) How is it that Frank asks perfectly reasonable and polite questions and still gets no response? I, for one, do not see the matter as wholly settled -- nor have I been satisfied with the nature of Todd's other AND still rather (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

(...) Well, if there isn't support for a clones database that's fine. But I still think that the L stands for "legos" in the generic plastic brick meaning -- at least for most people that see it. Most are not purists, especially from the outside. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) Even inasmuch as I'm a huge fan of clone brands, I have to agree that LUGNET is a resource primarily for LEGO users. The space provided in off-topic.clone-brands is sufficient for the few fringe discussions that pop up. (...) Whatever else you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact