 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 61
    Rokenbok Systems: Integration into a TLG World? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hey all, This isn't really a "clone brand," but since it has elements designed for compatibility, and because I'm looking at buying it specifically for use in building a port for my Lego ships, I'm going to post my query here. OK, I've been hitting (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Rokenbok Systems: Integration into a TLG World? —Frank Filz
     (...) I'd say Rockenbok is reasonable to discuss here since it is a building system with components which will interlock with Lego. (...) One thing I've noticed from looking at it at Zany Brainy: The road "plates" don't have tubes on the bottom, it (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Rokenbok Systems: Integration into a TLG World? —Steve Piehler
   I picked up the Basic Start set (33% off at a local ZB) within the last couple of weeks. I like it both for the (limited) LEGO compatibility and for play. Sadly, I have not yet attached any LEGO to it. Now I have more incentive... Steve (Frank Filz (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)