 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 462 (-10)
  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

(...) AAIIIEEE!!! INFIDEL!!! (...) Well, maybe I'll let it slide. ;^) In all honesty, I'd like to see Lego make some mecha. Using the Throwbots ball-joint parts, it wouldn't be hard for them to make some pretty cool mecha. ~Mark (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

Hey Y'all: There are some WAY cool new Mega Bloks sets out right now. Fail to buy them at your own risk -- they are better by far than Lego's own Throwbots or Znap lines, are about even with some other system sets, and are even better than some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  megablock blok bots are out in utah.

i finally saw some blok bots at a target in northern utah. two scuba, one swat and one space were available. the catalogs inside show all of the new lineup (including the immense air craft carrier). $12.99 each. i picked up the space model but will (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Disabled kitten helped by contruction toy

(...) It is made out of K'NEX (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Disabled kitten helped by contruction toy

Found in a Chinese newspaper: (URL) says the kitten was born without the hip bone and cannot walk. An animal doctor in Pennsylvania made a wheel chair for the kitten so it can walk with only two legs. At first it looks like Znap to me, but it should (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Tyco Castles

(...) cool, thanks, richard! it's a tyco 5282 i recently scored. _definitely_, these are the best of the clone brands. the (6) red 2x1x3 gothic windows are sweeet! i keep the tyco sorted seperately from lego, but i don't mind using certain special (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Castles

Doh! I see the site is still at: (URL) Richard (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tyco Castles

Some Tyco Castles can be seen at: (URL) where is the page that used to host these pictures? -- Richard (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlox Snoopy and Woodstock

(...) This was discussed briefly before. There is a link to a pic here: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  RE: MegaBlox Snoopy and Woodstock

G'day, Any chance of a picture of it? My mother collects Woodstock toys, and I think she may be interested in it. Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact