 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 453
RE: MegaBlox Snoopy and Woodstock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:20:16 GMT

G'day,

Any chance of a picture of it? My mother collects Woodstock toys, and I
think she may be interested in it.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Schilling [mailto:davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 10:14 AM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com;
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands@lugnet.com
Subject: MegaBlox Snoopy and Woodstock

At FAO Schwartz I saw a Megablocks "Snoopy and Woodstock" set
- it reminded me
of the Liberty Statue set the LEGO is coming out with soon.

Anyway, it had somewhat over 800 elements, and cost $32.  At
FAO Schwartz!  I
can only HOPE that LEGO's offering will come close to that
cost per piece!

--
  David Schilling