 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 459
Re: Disabled kitten helped by contruction toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:41:32 GMT

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:56:40 GMT, "Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote:

Found in a Chinese newspaper:
http://www.appledaily.com.hk/page/20000814/intb317.htm

It says the kitten was born without the hip bone and cannot walk.  An animal
doctor in Pennsylvania made a wheel chair for the kitten so it can walk with
only two legs.

At first it looks like Znap to me, but it should be Construx.

It is made out of K'NEX