 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 442 (-10)
  Byggis Super Mario Sets

I was surfing the other day and found a byggis comercial at: (URL) looks like Byggis (a company in the Scanbox Danmark group) has been having legal battles with TLC. At least these Super Mario Sets look better than the Pokemon Mega Bloks set I saw (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) <snip> (...) I can only agree here. My wife and I have had nothing but success building with the "Planetoids" and the "Creature Seekers" sets. We think that "Supersonic Mission" is a GREAT set, built with nothing fancier than some inverse (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) The comparison here is a little skewed, in that you're lining up Lego's largest basic tub against a specific MegaBloks building set. Conversely, one could compare MegaBloks' 1500 brick tub for $20 with Lego's UCS sets for $150; obviously the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Mega Bloks set at E-toys

While searching the websites of on-line toy retailers, I came across a set from then new "Extreme Sports" Mega Bloks theme, one of those mentioned at Mega Bloks web site. It is called "Skate Park". You can see a picture at: (URL) are mostly basic (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Blockmen on clearance at Toy Liquadators

On returning to a TL outlet after some months, I found all of the BlockMen "Space Squad" set on %50 clearance. I had got a few of the smaller Blockmen sets when they first came out, and thought that the quality of the pieces was very good, the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Does Anyone Need This Thing?

(...) I (...) the (...) Yeah, I was given parts of this set. The real highlight is the viking helmet. If you take off the horns (mine didn't have any) and put the helmet on an armada fig, it stands unusually high on his head, but fits well. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does Anyone Need This Thing?

(...) have about 7 of them. If for no other reason, they're a good find just for the accessories! Dave! (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Anime minifigures! (and you can buy them)

(...) Bah? That would be...Scotland. Maybe New Zealand. FUT-> .o-t.fun (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Does Anyone Need This Thing?

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does Anyone Need This Thing?

(...) Here's a current auction on Ebay; not mine nor Lindsay's, but it'll show you the ship: (URL) Dave! (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact