 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 42
  Best-lock found.

After reading much about Best-Lock bricks last year, I was interested in seeing some, but was never able to find any. Long story short, I found several kits this afternoon at my local Target store. I picked up the Missle Launcher and Armored (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-lock found.

I happened to be in New Jersey today for reasons I won't go into (I'm in Detroit at the moment in the WorldClub, typing away... if you travel a lot, pick a favorite airline and buy a club membership, it is so very very worth it) Anyway I was in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Best-lock found.

Hey, Larry--Detroiter, World Traveler: (...) That's actually one heck of a Target. Things get "lost" there--clearance items forgotten, I found a lot of 4126 (#?) red freestyle buckets for three bucks a pop there. Also, that's where I found an (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.market.shopping)