 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 402 (-20)
  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) True fact. Have you ever noticed how attractively coloured some birds can be? Now check out the new lego dinos -- ugh! I don't mind creative license, but it could at least be aesthetically pleasing if that's the criteria. My point isn't who (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I didn't realize that anyone knew just what color dinosaurs were. Since many of them had feathers, paleontologists have suggested that some dinosaurs were very likely brightly and gaudily colored like birds, their presumed descendants. --james (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I saw it at TRU today. I think it was $25 or $30. The only unusual pieces I could detect from the box was my favorite megabloks hinge piece in white -- it is used to angle Snoopy's eyes-- and there is some use of angled bricks peculiar to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

If the seller hasn't removed the picture you can see it at (URL). When I saw the picture, I had the same idea as you-- it would be fun to get the instructions and try to build them out of LEGO. Maggie C. (...) Yes, cute! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I have this magazine and was planning to put up a scan of it tonight. Since you posted the link to a pic in another message I'll save myself the trouble. Anyway, I think I'm going to try to build one myself from the pics. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

OK, I know it's poor form to follow-up your own post, but I did find the set at an on-line store. Here is a link to the page with a picture: (URL) would still like to see this in person in a brick-and-mortar store first, though. Any info? Anyone? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

I apologize for the off-brand discussion leaking into the main LEGO area, but has anyone seen the new Snoopy and Woodstock MegaBlocks sets in stores yet? I've seen the pictures of the set in the Snoopy Etc. catalog, and it looks like Snoopy and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?

(...) I'm not sure they're worth a trip to boston! It's not a whole crate... (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?

(...) sounds like fun. How long can you hold on to them for? 2 more weeks? I could do a Boston run around the first.... hhmmmm.. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want to...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?

(...) That's a very good idea; I'm probably a bad person for not thinking of it myself first. Ok, unless anyone wishes to top that offer :) that's what I'll do. (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?

You should donate them to charity; I'm sure there are kids in your area that don't care that the blox in question suffer from the Taint. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?

Here's the deal -- two Christmases ago, my well-meaning mother-in-law gave me (along with some real Lego) a bucket of Mega Bloks she'd gotten at a garage sale. I took them gratefully of course, but (again of course) they've been sitting in their (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: name the piece (please?)

(...) Randy, The window frame looks like some Tandem pieces that I have. Tandem bricks generally have a stylized "T" with two dots (kinda like .T. ) on the studs. Also, Tandem is softer than LEGO. Mega-Bloks plastic is more brittle than LEGO, and (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) I've got inventories of some of them on my site. According to those, the #9761 Desert Patrol has 11 tan double-sided 2x2's. That's all I see, but I don't have inventories of the #9745 WaveBreaker or of the two new smaller green military sets (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) with (...) John, bite the bullet and find that battleship set, I have sixteen of them. It sells out at the stores I frequent too. Heaps of light grey bricks, light grey plates, black plates and transparent 1x1 cylinder elements. (some plates (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) [actually 2 X 2, as noted by another poster] (...) O.K., for the first time my local TRU has a rather large selection of MegaBlocks. I was impressed with the high price:part ratio in their sets, and some of the models actually looked quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Where Can I Find Mega Bloks Planetoids Sets?

Hey Y'all: I am looking for Planetoid set 9322 Repzyllian Fighter. I was getting these for $3-4 at KB Toys previously. Are there any places still holding in Northern CA or online that I should check out? Thanks in advance, Richard (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Evil Clone Brand Alert

(...) Jon, Shouldn't you be changing nappies / trying to sleep?! :) Congratulations to both of you btw! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Evil Clone Brand Alert

Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FtJJ20.6CH@lugnet.com... (...) Blackburn, (...) be (...) Best Lock is the updated version of Mego Lock. I posted to RTL some time back when reports came about of "this new compatible Best (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...

(...) inconsistent, the (...) of (...) large (...) did find (...) bricks (...) seem (...) Don't worry I wasn't building battleships, just castle-like fortifications, Our range of Megabloks here is very limited, I have heard others mentioning these (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact