 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
Anyone want some (warning: rest of subject may be offensive) Mega Bloks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 23:38:20 GMT

Here's the deal -- two Christmases ago, my well-meaning mother-in-law gave
me (along with some real Lego) a bucket of Mega Bloks she'd gotten at a
garage sale. I took them gratefully of course, but (again of course) they've
been sitting in their bucket in isolation ever sense.

Throwing them out seems wasteful, and burning them less than environmentally
sound, so I figured I'd offer them here. Anyone who wants them is free to
have them. There's only two catches: first, I'm not going to ship them, so
you'll have to come by my office in Boston to pick them up (I could bring
them to a NELUG meeting, but I don't want anyone to kill me) and second,
ewww, they're Mega Bloks.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/