 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 368
Re: MegaBloks Blok Bots (Re: An inquiry I sent off..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:55:56 GMT

i just had to go back and take a second look.  i really wish there were some
more images of the models (plus the page mentioned something about one called
"ice"..that came just tad close to sounding like a throw-bot).  i'm REALLY
looking forward to seeing these in stores.

also, i notice the text said these are the first of their kind but we really
ought to mention tente and tyco transformers too:
http://members.tripod.com/~mescalero/tn-v-tyc.html
(though megabloks make them look much better.)

..joseph g

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
On the other hand, take a look at this:
http://www.megabloks.com/new/new_blok-bots.html

oh man, too cool!
i was quite happy with the military models we already got and now this!

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
When I hear about the cool
pastel buckets, the Snoopy/Woodstock sets, or even the wretched Pokemon sets,
I'd love to get a look at them, but none of the catalogs feature them.

whoa, i hadn't heard about the snoopy sets...excellent!

..joseph g