 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 312
  Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

(...) Hi Frank, I currently own 3 Coko ships: two of them pirate of the same type, and one is a current military aircraft carrier. The pirates, are the Raiders, and the hull sections are brown. The aircraft carrier has a deep green color to them. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

(...) By "current aircraft carrier," do you mean currently available? I'd thought that Coko was out of production. Incidentally, I found a small blisterpack animal "starter set" in a Ben Franklin yesterday -- $3.45. Didn't buy it, but it looked (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Richard Schamus wrote in message ... (...) is (...) them. (...) Pirate (...) (URL)I can't remember how wide I got it. (...) Hm, what would it take to get a set of instruction scans? (...) Oh, I've been on the darkside for sometime... among the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)