 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2867 (-5)
  Toppo brand clones

Is anyone out here familiar with the Toppo brand of clones? I have recently come into the possession of quite a few slopes by this company...they are fully compatible with old style best-lock, which means their studs will accomodate lego system (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

(...) If asked 3 years ago, I would have agreed, but with the recent TLG production outsourcing, I've had too many bad experiences with regards to colour to find LEGO superior. Whereas most clones are of poor quality, some are catching up and are at (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote: I was waiting for your response, Dave! Glad to see it was salient and to the point. Dave K (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

Hello John, (...) I stand with some of the other respondents; cool themes, interesting solutions (elements) for building. There is one thing that others who have responded haven't addressed, that the other block companies are just as ridged in their (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

(...) LEGO is of superior quality only as it pertains to the actual plastic stock, and this is becoming less true with each passing year. The main reason that I buy clones is because of the set designs and the alternative part inventories. (...) (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact